Broome Kaleidoscope & Cable Beach Sunset Tour – 4 hours
A look at colourful Broome – the history, the pearls and the natural beauty.
- Visit to Chinatown
- Visit to Japanese/Chinese cemetery
- Extended visit to the Broome Museum
- One-hour visit to the brand-new Cygnet Bay Pearls boutique and pearling showcase
- Visit to beautiful Cable Beach and Gantheaume Point
- Enjoy the “Cable Beach Sunset with Champagne & Canapés
Your tour includes visits to Cable Beach, extended visit to the Broome Museum, the Japanese cemetery and Chinatown. You will spend an hour with Cygnet Bay Pearls to experience an introduction to Broome’s pearling past and the “Story of the Australian Pearl”. Witness the wonder of a live pearl harvest.
You will be given a proper introduction to pearl grading and have ample time to read the “Time Line Wall” on the history of Broome pearls. View one of the largest and rarest pearls in the world.
Finish your tour on the world renowned Cable Beach where you will enjoy either two glasses of champagne or two locally crafted Matso’s beers with canapés.
Fares include admission to Museum and Cygnet Bay Pearl experience.
1.30pm – 6.00pm
Pick up from all hotels 1.30pm
Return to all hotels 6.00pm
Minimum numbers apply