Cape Leveque Explorer Day Tour – Full Day
Explore one of Australia’s most remote and untouched regions. No trip to Broome would be complete without exploring the remote Dampier Peninsula and Cape Leveque!
Trip Highlights and Inclusions
- Admire exquisite scenery aboard our modern, fully air-conditioned 4WD coach.
- Visit the historic Beagle Bay Church with famous pearl shell altar.
- Discover the rich pearling history through your included Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm tour.
- Tour One Arm Point including a tour of the hatchery and see a working agriculture centre with a range of artefacts on sale.
- Imererse yourself in Aboriginal culture with traditonal Elders at Gumbanan
- Swim at the pristine beaches of Kooljaman at Cape Leveque. Kooljaman at Cape Leveque is a unique wilderness camp which is surrounded by a diversity of natural wonders.
Departs Broome 6.30am – Returns 7pm
*Note: Due to current Covid-19 restrictions for access to remote communities, we may modify the tour as per the government’s safety guidelines.
Departs Broome 6.30 AM
Returns 7.00 PM
Pick up from all hotels
6.00 AM to 6.30 AM.
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday only.
Minimum numbers apply