Your booking is accepted subject to the following terms and conditions and by confirming your booking you accept that these terms & conditions will apply.
Any amendments to your booking after confirmation can only be accepted subject to availability. Broome Transit reserves the right to charge an amendment fee in respect of any change to your booking in addition to any other applicable charges in relation to the amendment.
In an event that you cancel your booking. Broome Transit reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee as follows :
- Bookings cancelled between 48 hours prior to travel and the day of travel , but not on the day of travel: up to 50% of the value of the booking.
- Bookings cancelled on the day of travel: up to 100% of the value of the booking. In addition to any cancellation fee charged by Broome Transit you will also be responsible for payment of any charges levied by suppliers in respect of the cancelled booking. In all cases the total fee charged will not exceed the value of the booking.
Credit Card Charges
In the event of payment via credit card, Broome Transit will charge an additional fee of up to 2.5% of the value of the booking according to the type of credit card used.
Deposit and Final Payment
Broome Transit require the payment of 25% deposit to confirm a booking. The balance of any amount due will be payable in full no later than 4 days prior to the date of travel.
You are responsible for any charges levied by suppliers in respect of extra time in the event that your booking does not run to schedule. This includes any extra charges levied where you choose to extend the duration of your booking and include charges for flight and/or traffic delays.
Broome Transit has no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any supplier. We have no liability for any loss or damage occasioned by the negligence, act or omission of any supplier or other third party. In circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements.
Other Conditions of Booking
- Food & Beverage Consumption: Food & Beverages are not to be consumed on any vehicle without prior approval. In such circumstances payment of a bond may be required to cover the risk of damage to the vehicle. Your responsibility for any damage is in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Damage to Vehicle: You are responsible for any charge levied by a supplier in respect of any damage caused to a vehicle as a direct result of your booking. You will not be responsible for payment where damage was caused by the actions of any employee of the supplier. In all case the driver of any vehicle will have the discretion to stop the vehicle and disembark those passengers engaging in unacceptable or unruly behaviour.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted by law on any vehicle supplied by Broome Transit.
Conditions of Travel
Broome Transit Tours reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary of any of its tours and arrange alternative transport to those advertised if necessary. No refunds will be given in these circumstances or in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of a trip resulting from any cause beyond our control including but not limited to severe weather conditions. Components of trips are weather dependant and Broome Transit Tours cannot be held liable if trip components are not available on the day of travel. Broome Transit Tours can’t guarantee pick up or drop off times and is not liable for passenger failure to connect with other services. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings or baggage and as such these are the sole responsibility of the passenger. Passengers should note that adventure travel involves a higher than normal risk and a level of mobility is required for embarking and disembarking coaches. Broome Transit Tours assumes no responsibility for any act of negligence including but not limited to activity and third party service providers The Aboriginal components of our tours are subject to cultural conditions. Participants may be absent due to cultural commitments with minimal prior notification and Broome Transit Tours reserves the right to amend the itinerary in these circumstances with no obligation to refund.
Please note, touring with infants in not generally recommended due to the large distances travelled. Broome Transit Tours reserves the right to not accept infants/children on tours due to safety concerns. Child prices are not available on all of our tours.
Other changes and minimum number fees
Tours may be cancelled and changed if required minimum numbers are not met on any of our tours. Broome Transit Tours reserves the right to charge a surcharge if minimum numbers are not met and the tour goes ahead.